Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fox in The House

it came to us, got trapped cz tried to eat bird
poor thing!my friend gave it banana.
Last week, something weird happened. A fox was trapped in a bird cage at my house because of it's fault. My housemate and I never had plan to catch it. I personally thought catching a fox is against the law, correct me if i'm wrong, but i do believe it. It's totally not our fault. It entered the cage maybe thinking that there's bird inside, but it ended up remained there for few days cz the cage was automatically locked from outside. It tried to escaped but nothing's successful. There's another fox came which I thought might be it's partner and tried to help. Both were pretty wild, when we came close, they snarled angrily. So, for the first few days, we stayed away from the fox. However, it became exhausted trying to escape after 2/3 days, it couldn't even make any sound anymore when we came close. My room mate bought some banana and gave it to the fox. Initially, we're thinking to sell it to someone, who knows, myb we could make some money.hehe. But, we didn't have the buyer, so the idea just went away just like that. After about 5 days in the cage, we decided to let the fox go. Hope in the future the fox would come back paying us a visit.c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment