Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Last Day at Bumi

Last Friday (April 15, 2011) was my last day working at Bumi also known as (BAB). I had mixed feeling about leaving the company, part of me feeling sad and the rest feeling very happy and excited. It's not that i dislike the company, I love it. The working environment is great, people around you are very friendly, even the high level employees. The company treated me well and honestly I feel that Bumi is the perfect work place for me at some point except for a thing that i really hate; one HR senior manager. I didnt get along very well with him, myb not just me, myb my friends feel the same. Anyway, thanks Bumi for all the experiences and lessons, it was such a great honour for me working there. It definitely one of the most unforgettable memory for me although for just a very short period of time.

It's still a long journey for me in this working world. Just graduated from the uni, that doesn't mean i need to stop learning, it's a continuous process. From Bumi, I will jump into the blue company. I recently got the chance to talk to the manager, he literally advised me to prepare myself mentally and be ready to continue learning cz in the company, learning it's an ongoing process that you couldn't run away if you wanna stay. Wish myself luck with the new company. Hope everything will turns out great there. I knew it's not gonna be easy, so i need to get ready at full throttle.

No comments:

Post a Comment