Friday, April 22, 2011

Short Holidays to Taiping and Petrosains Dino Trek 2 Jusco Perda

close to nature gives some sense of peacefulness and tranquility
As I mentioned in my previous entry, I have quitted my job at Bumi last week. Before starting my new job, I decided to take few days off and went back to my beloved village, Kg Parit Mat Ali. I took night train to Parit Buntar and arrived there around 4:45 am. My parents together with my lil bro, Bai and my cousin's daughter, Widani came to pick me up at the train station.

one of my sources of happiness is from my beloved family

Honestly, I didn't have detailed plan and things to do list for my short holidays, but it turned out that my time was packed with activities. My lil sister suggested me to take them to Burmese Waterfall at Taiping on Saturday morning, few hours after arriving at village's home. It wasn't a really bad idea, so I drove my family there. Unfortunately, my dad couldn't join us due to business matter. It definitely would be fun if he's around, enjoying the cold fresh water flowing from the virgin Bkt Larut rain forest.

After the waterfall, initially we planned to go to the zoo but then it started raining, so we changed our plan. Instead of zoo, we went to the Perak Museum, the Malaysia's first museum. The museum is little bit different compared to my last visit. Now, it has bigger exhibition area, the museum authority just opened new exhibition section, showing the cultural stuffs. It's kinda interesting exhibition. We spent about 1 hour at the museum, after buying some souvenirs, we headed back home.
at the new exhibition section
another new exhibition section
interactive dinosaur exhibition

The next day, Sunday actually was a day that I planned to meet my dearest with Widani and Bai. Recently, Bai becomes interested in dinosaur, thus I thought it would be nice to take him to Petrosains Dino Trek 2 Exhibition at Jusco Perda, accompanied by me and my beloved lady. Bai and Widani had a very great time there, they really enjoyed the things in the exhibition. The best thing while we were there, colouring contest was organized by the exhibition team. Bai joined it and Widani was too shy to join. Everything was provided, my lil bro just need to colour the dinosour drawing the best he can. At the end, he was announced to be the third winner. Congrat bro, u did a good job competing with way2 smaller kids in the contest..c",)





electronically powered robotic t-rex
paying full attention to produce the best piece of colouring art
at the playland next to the Dino Trek



No comments:

Post a Comment